- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 105: Love Forgives
- Amoris Laetitia 104: Making Peace
- Amoris Laetitia 103: Love Is Not Irritable Or Resentful
- Amoris Laetitia 102: Thomas Aquinas and Generosity
Vatican II pages
Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Lumen Gentium 50
- 6,804,703 hits
Daily Archives: 21 October 2005
NASA is looking for more valuable property on the moon. Let’s mine some oxygen.
First, thank you to all who commented so generously on “Part I” below. I did want to write more about preaching today, but, alas, I have to grade midterms (perhaps, then, there will be a “Part III” on Monday). So, … Continue reading
The Liturgy Q&A section at Zenit is worth checking weekly. I get the impression most questioners have a bone to pick with someone, so they submit to this “Dear Abby of Liturgy” (Father Edward McNamara, professor of liturgy at the … Continue reading
Vatican II liturgical reform: “progressive and adequate“ No universal indult, no expanded use, not even a priority. Seems right to me.
I’m chiming in late on this one. Father Walter Cuenin, pastor of a highly regarded Vatican II parish in Newton, Massachusetts, was asked to resign because of financial wrongdoing netting him something around the sum of $80,000. The parish finance … Continue reading