- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 9 November 2005
I’m partly to blame for some of the commentary on the place of women in the Litany of the Saints. My internet friends (if not my real-life chums) know one of my soapbox issues is the paucity of women saints … Continue reading
It’s too late for last week, but a 6 November post on this blog got me thinking. So take some notes for the Easter Vigil. Litany of Saints: use it and sing it well. It’s not just for the Easter … Continue reading