- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,301 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2005
… and other internet/religion interfaces. Jonathan Last’s article is worth reading.
Nice feature on Bishop Finn in which he discusses his association with Opus Dei. Rock is happy; check his commentary on Whispers in the Loggia, linked on the sidebar over there.
What is this document and what isn’t it? The USCCB says three things: – a pastoral and theological reflection on the reality of lay ecclesial ministry – an affirmation of those who serve in this way – a synthesis of … Continue reading
It is known by the first two Latin words of the text, Dignitatis Humanae. We’ll be taking a close look at this document over the next week or two, at the suggestion of my friend and colleague David. The subtitle … Continue reading