about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 21-22: Rivalries and Critiques
- Laudato Si 78: Disposing of Myths
- Open Thread on Favorable Interpretation
- The Arc From Canon Law To Astrophysics
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 19-20: Obedience and Unity
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 17-18: A Mystical Liturgy
- Laudato Si 76: Nature and Creation
- 5,412,241 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2005
… and other internet/religion interfaces. Jonathan Last’s article is worth reading.
Nice feature on Bishop Finn in which he discusses his association with Opus Dei. Rock is happy; check his commentary on Whispers in the Loggia, linked on the sidebar over there.
What is this document and what isn’t it? The USCCB says three things: – a pastoral and theological reflection on the reality of lay ecclesial ministry – an affirmation of those who serve in this way – a synthesis of … Continue reading
It is known by the first two Latin words of the text, Dignitatis Humanae. We’ll be taking a close look at this document over the next week or two, at the suggestion of my friend and colleague David. The subtitle … Continue reading