- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 105: Love Forgives
Vatican II pages
Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving…
- 6,809,565 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2005
… and other internet/religion interfaces. Jonathan Last’s article is worth reading.
Nice feature on Bishop Finn in which he discusses his association with Opus Dei. Rock is happy; check his commentary on Whispers in the Loggia, linked on the sidebar over there.
What is this document and what isn’t it? The USCCB says three things: – a pastoral and theological reflection on the reality of lay ecclesial ministry – an affirmation of those who serve in this way – a synthesis of … Continue reading
It is known by the first two Latin words of the text, Dignitatis Humanae. We’ll be taking a close look at this document over the next week or two, at the suggestion of my friend and colleague David. The subtitle … Continue reading