- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,095 hits
Daily Archives: 17 December 2005
Several weeks ago, Nathan kindly invited me to be a regular contributor to Sollicitudo Rei Socialis. As my Grand Experiment (refraining from comment on other blogs) is going so well, I thought I could spend some productive time on the … Continue reading
Optatam Totius begins a new chapter with section 8, entitled “The Careful Development Of The Spiritual Training.” (It) should be closely connected with the doctrinal and pastoral, and, with the special help of the spiritual director, should be imparted in … Continue reading