- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,440 hits
Daily Archives: 10 January 2006
Taizé recently held a meeting for young adults in Milan (“Brother Roger is here, amongst us,” said a 28 year old schoolteacher). During the last night, Brother Roger’s successor, Brother Alois, spoke about “going forward together on this road of … Continue reading
I can’t believe when the alarm went off this morning I was still thinking about Liam’s expanded rainbow of Vatican II hermeneutics. Applied to liturgy and/or music, here they are: Hostility: those who more or less rejected the reform of … Continue reading
Any ideas? See comment box #1 for a multiple choice listing.