about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,508,139 hits
Daily Archives: 10 January 2006
Taizé recently held a meeting for young adults in Milan (“Brother Roger is here, amongst us,” said a 28 year old schoolteacher). During the last night, Brother Roger’s successor, Brother Alois, spoke about “going forward together on this road of … Continue reading
I can’t believe when the alarm went off this morning I was still thinking about Liam’s expanded rainbow of Vatican II hermeneutics. Applied to liturgy and/or music, here they are: Hostility: those who more or less rejected the reform of … Continue reading
Any ideas? See comment box #1 for a multiple choice listing.