- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,892 hits
Daily Archives: 15 January 2006
I did watch some football this weekend. After watching the Steelers maul the Colts in the first half, I took a nap. But I left the radio on while I slept. Strange dreams. I woke up briefly for the Steeler’s … Continue reading
No crack-ups this time. We got the comet dust back safe. I’m a planet and moon man myself, but this achievement is still impressive.
The days between the feasts of St Peter and St Paul – January 18 to January 25 – have marked the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity since 1908, when the Episcopalian priest Paul Wattson, founder of the Franciscan Friars … Continue reading