- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,923 hits
Daily Archives: 15 January 2006
I did watch some football this weekend. After watching the Steelers maul the Colts in the first half, I took a nap. But I left the radio on while I slept. Strange dreams. I woke up briefly for the Steeler’s … Continue reading
No crack-ups this time. We got the comet dust back safe. I’m a planet and moon man myself, but this achievement is still impressive.
The days between the feasts of St Peter and St Paul – January 18 to January 25 – have marked the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity since 1908, when the Episcopalian priest Paul Wattson, founder of the Franciscan Friars … Continue reading