- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 15 January 2006
I did watch some football this weekend. After watching the Steelers maul the Colts in the first half, I took a nap. But I left the radio on while I slept. Strange dreams. I woke up briefly for the Steeler’s … Continue reading
No crack-ups this time. We got the comet dust back safe. I’m a planet and moon man myself, but this achievement is still impressive.
The days between the feasts of St Peter and St Paul – January 18 to January 25 – have marked the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity since 1908, when the Episcopalian priest Paul Wattson, founder of the Franciscan Friars … Continue reading