- Aparecida 324-325: Demands of Community Life, Inculturation
- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
Vatican II pages
- 8,540,362 hits
Daily Archives: 22 January 2006
Mennonites and Catholics can agree that God, “who from one man has created the whole human race and made them live all over the face of the earth” (Acts 17:26) has destined humanity for one and the same goal, namely, … Continue reading
Rock’s got the bead on the Menino-McKinley-McBrien string as it currently is playing out. I’m not a fan of McBrien’s either, but in some Catholic-con circles if you don’t play with us, you’re against us.