about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
- Sacramentum Caritatis 14: The Eucharist Makes the Church
- The Teeth of Winter
- Sacramentum Caritatis 13: Epiclesis
- M12: The Gumball Globular
- Sacramentum Caritatis 12: The Holy Spirit in History
- On The Tube: Green Planet
- Sacramentum Caritatis 11: Foreshadowing to Full Fruition
Vatican II pages
- 11,260,700 hits
Daily Archives: 22 January 2006
Mennonites and Catholics can agree that God, “who from one man has created the whole human race and made them live all over the face of the earth” (Acts 17:26) has destined humanity for one and the same goal, namely, … Continue reading
Rock’s got the bead on the Menino-McKinley-McBrien string as it currently is playing out. I’m not a fan of McBrien’s either, but in some Catholic-con circles if you don’t play with us, you’re against us.