- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 31 January 2006
Rather dazzling even in black and white, don’t you think? An older surface than Enceladus (of the south pole ice geysers) but still not as peppered with craters as Rhea. Questions: Why are the central peaks of those craters so … Continue reading
What was it? A universal indult for the 1962 Missal was supposed to be forthcoming a year or two ago. What happened? The brash and loud schismatic leadership continues to stamp its foot and make demands of Rome. Traditionalism in … Continue reading