- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,433 hits
Daily Archives: 20 February 2006
Liam and John are having a good discussion below on confession. Feel free to join in; the more the merrier. I’d like to branch off from that discussion on the general sense of sin: how it may be lacking, who … Continue reading
Since I posted on Yves Congar, OP, on Saturday, I thought that I might point out that Congar once wrote a letter to Karl Rahner, SJ, posing as Thomas Aquinas. Perhaps you are already aware that it can be found … Continue reading