- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,819 hits
Daily Archives: 11 April 2006
Church reopens, according to CNS. The archbishop speaks: I hope that what we have been through, with all the anger and suffering and difficulties, can now lead to our having realized a good model of how … to work out … Continue reading
Maggie Gallagher, president of the Institute for Marriage and Public Policy on Zenit on “Why Kids Needs Married Mothers and Fathers.” Q: How would same-sex marriage hurt any one’s marriage? Gallagher: This is not just a discussion of benefits. If … Continue reading