So, how were your Divine Mercy observances? Cardinal Sean had dozens of times our numbers, But he had rain, too.
We had a deacon. But the music was very fine.
Here’s a quick order of service from progressiveland:
– Opening Hymn
– Incensation of the Divine Mercy image
– Psalm 145 (the setting I composed for my brother’s wedding)
– Adoration begun with O Salutaris Hostia (chant setting)
– Ten minutes of silence
– Glorious Mysteries
– some of the Divine Mercy prayers
– meditation song by my friend Michael
Cookies and fruit plate reception followed.
Any reports from the commentariat? Or did you just take a pass?