- Aparecida 324-325: Demands of Community Life, Inculturation
- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
Vatican II pages
- 8,539,646 hits
Daily Archives: 24 May 2006
Gaudium et Spes continues a discussion of the relationship between culture and the Gospel. First the importance of perceiving the needs of particular cultures, and two reasons are given: the effectiveness of kerygma, but also the enrichment of the church’s … Continue reading
Dress in church did what Gaudium et Spes couldn’t do: put this blog past 100,000 page views. Thanks for viewing, commenting, and the like. Keep coming back.
Y’all feel free to continue commentary on the Armchair Liturgist thread below. I did promise I’d post my responses, so here goes. Dress Code always come up in church circles, especially ministry ones. When I train lectors and Eucharistic ministers, … Continue reading