- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,937 hits
Daily Archives: 4 June 2006
You know, there’s a lot I like about the NLM and blogs like it. I’m serious. First, they keep me honest. The best of the traditionalist arguments have something to say to mainstream Catholicism. We’re better off for listening to … Continue reading
… that’s what a cassock will do for you. Recently I had a phone call at the parish. Someone was asking about the nice young priest who said Mass the other day. I racked my brains. We currently have two … Continue reading