- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,788 hits
Daily Archives: 26 July 2006
I’m off to another wedding in Wisconsin. But, before I leave, I would like to direct your attention to an article by Professor Lawrence Cunningham in the current Notre Dame Magazine. Here are a few excerpts: … The Greek verb … Continue reading
This excerpt from Spiritual Direction: Wisdom for the Long Walk of Faith, by Henri Nouwen (edited after Nouwen’s death by Michael J. Christensen and Rebecca Laird), is from Beliefnet: Our inclination is to reveal to God only what we feel … Continue reading