- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,819 hits
Daily Archives: 18 September 2006
There is no reason to doubt that, as Pope Benedict has said, the “true meaning” of his lecture at Regensburg “was and is an invitation to frank and sincere dialogue, with great mutual respect.” The lecture did not deserve a … Continue reading
Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O’Connor, Archbishop of Westminster, recently delivered three public lectures in Australia. On August 31st, he spoke at the Australian Catholic University in Melbourne on “Selling Everything For the Sake of the Kingdom.” In the lecture he identified the … Continue reading