- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 1 October 2006
The council does two things here. First, it affirms Catholic teaching on dead believers as elucidated in previous councils. And second, it urges perspective and an elimination of abuses which have been associated with Catholic expression for the dead. Nothing … Continue reading
Tony commented in yesterday’s Bride and Groom post about Eucharistic ministers, ordinary and otherwise. It wasn’t really the point I was trying to make, which was that if a Catholic is somehow honored by an extraordinary (in the example given) … Continue reading