about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 59: Care for Prisoners
- Towards Full Presence 3: What The Church Has Already Said
- Sacramentum Caritatis 58: Active Participation by the Sick
- Towards Full Presence 2: Requests for Guidance
- Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Participation Through the Communications Media
- Towards Full Presence 1: The Digital World, Not Going Away
- Sacramentum Caritatis 56: Non-Catholic Christians
- Naked Desecration
- Sacramentum Caritatis 55: Personal Conditions
Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Part… Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Todd Flowerday on Readings for the Conferral of… Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Teiborlang Malngiang on Paschale Solemnitatis Outline Todd Flowerday on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The…
Vatican II pages
- 11,384,408 hits
Bishops Over Troubled Waters
Our two “bookend” prelates in the US are not having a good week.
NPR looks at a documentary that casts St Blog’s favorite whipping bish in a very bad light. And Rock has been all over Cardinal Edward “No Confidence” Egan’s mutiny in New York. Lots of posts, lots of news there from the past few days.
They have so much work to do on restoring confidence in their leadership.
About catholicsensibilityTodd lives in Minnesota, serving a Catholic parish as a lay minister.