- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,780 hits
Daily Archives: 22 October 2006
We missed World Mission Sunday at my parish. There was the 9.6 minute video presentation, “The Truth About Cloning” after Communion at all Masses. Homilies were shortened to get the folks out in an hour. I’m also the closest thing … Continue reading
It’s the former name of the spiffy Irish Elk blog (see sidebar). Oh yes; it’s all the rage in the liturgy section of St Blog’s this year, too. I was having a pleasant discussion with cantor on Cantate Deo about … Continue reading