about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 286a: Eschatology of Pilgrimage
- Humanae Vitae 11: Observing the Natural Law
- Misericordiae Vultus 9a: Luke 15
- DPPL 285: Pilgrimage in Decline and Revival
- Swans Swim in Sea of Green
- Misericordiae Vultus 8: The Relationships of Jesus
- DPPL 284: A Golden Age for Pilgrims
- Humanae Vitae 10: Responsible Parenthood
- Misericordiae Vultus 7: Psalm 136
- DPPL 283: Pilgrimages in Late Antiquity
Todd on In India, Practical Ecume… Tijo Thomas on In India, Practical Ecume… Chris Sullivan on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Farashama on GDC 182-183: The importance of… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 10: Responsible… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 10: Responsible… Liam on Kansas City Sunset Todd on Kansas City Sunset Atheist Max on Kansas City Sunset Liam on DPPL 285: Pilgrimage in Declin…
- 4,784,757 hits
Daily Archives: 6 December 2006
Before I (Neil) begin, let me ask you to keep Joe Cecil in your prayers. Each Sunday, we profess, following the Fathers of the First Council of Nicaea, that Jesus Christ is “one in being with the Father” and “for … Continue reading
The latest from Mars. Full slide show here.