about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 262: A Shrine Defined
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Isaiah 53:4-6
- Schizophrenic Psalm
- DPPL 261: Shrines and Pilgrimages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Veil Or Not
- DPPL 260: Various Popular Devotions to the Dead
- The Armchair Liturgist: Cuing Passion Responses
- DPPL 259: Modern Aversion to Death
- Contrition and Delay
- 4,656,845 hits
Daily Archives: 6 December 2006
Before I (Neil) begin, let me ask you to keep Joe Cecil in your prayers. Each Sunday, we profess, following the Fathers of the First Council of Nicaea, that Jesus Christ is “one in being with the Father” and “for … Continue reading
The latest from Mars. Full slide show here.