All of Catholic Sensibility is now archived. Neil’s 343 posts remain listed under his name, and occasionally I’ve taken the liberty of making an obvious categorization. Thanks to all for the continued visits. Heading to bed early tonight, and posting may be scarce the next few days.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Humanae Vitae 13: Faithfulness to God’s Design
- Misericordiae Vultus 10: The Foundation of the Church’s Life
- DPPL 286c: The Penitential Dimension of Pilgrimage
- Diagnosing the Wrong
- Misericordiae Vultus 9d: Summarizing the Gospel of Mercy
- DPPL 286b: Pilgrimage and Exodus
- Humanae Vitae 12: Union and Procreation
- Misericordiae Vultus 9bc: Forgiveness in Matthew’s Gospel
- DPPL 286a: Eschatology of Pilgrimage
Melody on Diagnosing the Wrong Chris on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… Chris on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Liam on Diagnosing the Wrong FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Chris on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… Chris on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Todd on In India, Practical Ecume…
- 4,797,830 hits