- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,055,039 hits
Daily Archives: 10 January 2007
A detailed update on astertoid Apophis, which I blogged about last year. It might hit a gravitational keyhole on Friday the 13th of April 2029 to put it on an Earth-impact course for 2036. Here’s the “path of risk” for … Continue reading
Some sensible advice for people on the road, or families of mixed rites: Individual faithful dwelling outside the area or territory of their own rite may follow completely the established custom of the place where they live as regards the … Continue reading