Suppose your parish school personnel approach you about student involvement at the Sunday Masses this weekend. What do you say? Nyet/Verboten/Mais non? Would you give them one Mass? A little bit at each Mass? Or suggest they buy the donuts and coffee for in between liturgies?
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
- Amoris Laetitia 73: Mutual Self-Giving
Vatican II pages
- 6,687,622 hits