about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 286c: The Penitential Dimension of Pilgrimage
- Diagnosing the Wrong
- Misericordiae Vultus 9d: Summarizing the Gospel of Mercy
- DPPL 286b: Pilgrimage and Exodus
- Humanae Vitae 12: Union and Procreation
- Misericordiae Vultus 9bc: Forgiveness in Matthew’s Gospel
- DPPL 286a: Eschatology of Pilgrimage
- Humanae Vitae 11: Observing the Natural Law
- Misericordiae Vultus 9a: Luke 15
Melody on Diagnosing the Wrong Chris on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… Chris on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Liam on Diagnosing the Wrong FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Chris on Humanae Vitae 12: Union and… Chris on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… FrMichael on Humanae Vitae 11: Observing th… Todd on In India, Practical Ecume…
- 4,796,134 hits
Daily Archives: 5 February 2007
2. Christian Education Since all Christians have become by rebirth of water and the Holy Spirit a new creature(Cf. Pius XI’s encyclical letter, Divini Illius Magistri, 1, p. 83.) so that they should be called and should be children of … Continue reading
Have you seen these analyses on people’s blogs lately? Here’s how they analyzed my name. Remember, 299 million-plus people in the census and this is what they said about my last name: There are 0 people in the U.S. with … Continue reading
The new archbishop of Washington isn’t going to put up barricades in the Communion line for politicians, but he did publish a pastoral letter of import.
The annual love-fest begins. And they complain about how narcissistic non-orthodox Catholicism is. One year, you could vote once a day; not even an appeal to personal honor to keep it honest. Last year, my friend Lee was nominated (go … Continue reading
Here’s a Cassini image of Saturn’s moon Dione taken Saturday from a range of about 650,000 miles. Those white wisps: how would you call them? Are they clouds? No. The sharp disc of the moon tells you that unlike Titan … Continue reading
It was hard to generate excitement for the game last night. My regular sacristan for 5PM Mass was out of town, so I volunteered to cover for him without a second thought. Brittany wanted to go sledding when I got … Continue reading