about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Dies Domini 31: The Risen Christ Inspires Community
- EG 148: Preaching With Balance and Perspective
- Cosmos Looks At Lead
- Hell and Remarriage: Whose Business?
- Saints To Be Made
- Dies Domini 30: An Indispensable Day
- Prelates Pressured
- EG 147: Meaning Beyond The Details
- Dies Domini 29: The Day of Faith
- Jubilation and Pink Slips
Ray MacDonald on Saints To Be Made Devin on Saints To Be Made Jim McCrea on Saints To Be Made Liam on Saints To Be Made Liam on Dies Domini 29: The Day of… John Chrysostom on Wedding Lectionary: Sirach 26:… Janet on Wedding Lectionary: Sirach 26:… Todd on Socks Off FrMichael on Private Masses–Bleah! Devin on Socks Off
- 3,264,938 hits
Daily Archives: 6 February 2007
(This is Neil.) Before reading the current Circuit Rider, I was completely unfamiliar with the work of the Methodist theologian Tex Sample (his website assures us that he was actually named “Tex”). But I feel that I really have to … Continue reading
3. The Authors of Education Since parents have given children their life, they are bound by the most serious obligation to educate their offspring and therefore must be recognized as the primary and principal educators.(Cf. Pius XI’s encyclical letter Divini … Continue reading