- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,004 hits
Daily Archives: 10 February 2007
10. Catholic Colleges and Universities The Church is concerned also with schools of a higher level, especially colleges and universities. And so, the council bishops turn their gaze to higher education, Catholic style. In those schools dependent on her she … Continue reading
(Neil, again.) I’ve posted about Charles Wesley’s hymns here. This December will mark the tercentenary of Charles Wesley’s birth, and Stephen Plant of Wesley House, Cambridge, asks in this week’s “Credo” column in the Times whether the era of congregational … Continue reading