about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 170: Costs Passed to the Poor
- Laudato Si 169: Delays On Climate Change
- On Long-Winded Prayers
- Laudato Si 168: Conventions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Psalm 27: 1, 4, 7-10, 13-14
- Laudato Si 167: Rio in 1992
- Simple Gifts
- Laudato Si 166: Popular Movements
- Apple or Pumpkin?
- Songleader to Choir
- 5,789,274 hits
Daily Archives: 11 February 2007
12. Coordination to be Fostered in Scholastic Matters Cooperation is the order of the day. It increases more and more to supply the demand on a diocesan, national and international level. Since it is altogether necessary in scholastic matters, every … Continue reading
11. Faculties of Sacred Sciences The Church expects much from the zealous endeavors of the faculties of the sacred sciences.(Cf. Pius XII’s apostolic constitution, Deus Scientiarum Dominus, May 24, 1931: A.A.S. 23 (1931) pp. 245-247.) For to them she entrusts … Continue reading