about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Physician
- Lionesses Third
- Group Decisions in Freedom
- Dives in Misericordiae 8b: Fulfillment
- PS 105: Blessing Homes at Easter
- Laudato Si 17-18: A Fresh Analysis
- Blue Cathedral
- The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy Out Front?
- Dives in Misericordiae 8a: Love More Powerful Than Death, More Powerful Than Sin
Todd on GIRM 86-87: Singing During… joseph on GIRM 86-87: Singing During… Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy… Todd on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… Dick Martin on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… charlesincenca on The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy… Todd on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… Dick Martin on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… David D. on Swans Top Arsenal, Man Ci… Liam on Swans Top Arsenal, Man Ci…
- 5,136,142 hits
Daily Archives: 11 February 2007
12. Coordination to be Fostered in Scholastic Matters Cooperation is the order of the day. It increases more and more to supply the demand on a diocesan, national and international level. Since it is altogether necessary in scholastic matters, every … Continue reading
11. Faculties of Sacred Sciences The Church expects much from the zealous endeavors of the faculties of the sacred sciences.(Cf. Pius XII’s apostolic constitution, Deus Scientiarum Dominus, May 24, 1931: A.A.S. 23 (1931) pp. 245-247.) For to them she entrusts … Continue reading