- Laudato Si 240: Relationships in Creation
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,066,276 hits
Daily Archives: 26 February 2007
For the proper use of these media it is most necessary that all who employ them be acquainted with the norms of morality and conscientiously put them into practice in this area. They must look, then, to the nature of … Continue reading
As the loyal readers, what would you prefer as a series: liturgy documents after the council or Humanae Vitae?
Christian peacemakers visit Iran, and suggest the Bush administration lacks the tools to conduct an effective diplomacy. I’m not arguing against it. I’m not sure Bush even has the tools to conduct intelligence. Why was it so relatively easy … Continue reading