- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,761 hits
Daily Archives: 4 March 2007
The bishops speak not of “rights,” but of “responsibilities.” The principle moral responsibility for the proper use of the media of social communication falls on newsmen, writers, actors, designers, producers, displayers, distributors, operators and sellers, as well as critics and … Continue reading