- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,048,868 hits
Daily Archives: 5 May 2007
(This is Neil.) Generally speaking, I don’t like to talk about myself on the internet, but the following message from the Taizé website, written by a doctoral student at the University of Montreal named Paul L., really spoke to me. … Continue reading
The crafters of Musicam Sacram turn their attention to the Liturgy of the Hours. It is important to note we’re only about halfway through the document, and the Consilium now turns its concern to liturgical music outside of the celebration … Continue reading