- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,995 hits
Daily Archives: 20 May 2007
Some aspect of the celebration of Eucharist are not symbols, but some are. Pope Paul suggests there is a “proper use” of symbols, so let’s explore it as the Holy Father does, beginning with unity: 40. It is true that … Continue reading
In some regions of my commentariat, it’s easy to see where this is headed. My policy for years has been this: Use common sense. Dress one step more formally than the people who usually attend your Mass. But let’s keep … Continue reading