- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,693,411 hits
Daily Archives: 24 May 2007
A new voice in the blogosphere, and its worth visiting. Naturally, a few of the contributors do not hold to the party line of conservative Catholics, so there’s the usual discord and distrust in the commentariat, but the posts, especially … Continue reading
Pope Paul begins to tie together the last thoughts in his encyclical, beginning with a plea for unity, both within the Church, and among separated sisters and brothers: 70. Because, Venerable Brothers, the Sacrament of the Eucharist is a sign … Continue reading