- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,163 hits
Daily Archives: 27 May 2007
Just some curious questions for the commentariat: What documents should we be sure to cover? I have posts on the third instruction on implementing Sacrosanctum Concilium, Liturgicae Instaurationes, all queued up and ready for you. That document takes us to … Continue reading
Chapter two, prayers in the Mass: 4. In the Mass only one prayer is to be said; depending on the rubrics, however, there is added before the single conclusion: a. i. the prayer proper to a rite (Codex rubricarum no. … Continue reading