about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 117: Neglecting Harm We Inflict
- @ Synod15: Adoption and Foster Parenting
- Laudato Si 116: Understanding Anthropocentrism
- On My Bookshelf: Theology of Christian Marriage IV
- Guns in Fun
- Laudato Si 115: Modern Anthropocentrism
- Laudato Si 114: Revolution
- Asteroid Romero
- Weekend Football
- Laudato Si 113: Where Is The Hope?
Jim McCrea on @ Synod15: Adoption and Foster… Liam on Asteroid Romero Devin Rice on Asteroid Romero Therese on RCIA 54-55: Signing of the Can… Todd on Asteroid Romero Liam on Asteroid Romero Brendan Kelleher svd on Weekend Football Devin on Asteroid Romero Devin on Asteroid Romero charlesincenca on Gunning For Vainglory
- 5,585,483 hits
Daily Archives: 31 May 2007
I’ll leave you with some newly posted images from the Cassini site on our ringed neighbor. First, we have an infrared image that looks surprisingly like Jupiter: But it’s really Saturn. Honest. Then we have this, as Geordi LaForge might … Continue reading
I’d like to chart out what you can expect to see on our web site over the next several months regarding post-conciliar liturgy documents. In a few days, I’ll begin posting on the 1967 instruction Eucharisticum Mysterium, notable for advocating … Continue reading
Rich takes offense at attacks on the Catholic Church. It’s not a totally bad quality. I would welcome him on my side in a vigorous discussion. But I think his fixation on homosexuality is getting him into factual trouble. He posted … Continue reading
28. The competent territorial authority observing those matters contained in the Constitution on the Liturgy art. 36, § 3 and § 4 may authorize use of the vernacular in liturgies celebrated with a congregation for: the canon of the Mass; … Continue reading