Just a curious question for those with experience: how often would you dryclean clergy vestments? I’ll confess this is a gap in my liturgical know-how. Most guys I’ve worked for took care of them on their own. But now I’m setting up a schedule with a parishioner willing to oversee this for clergy permanent and transitory. Would you do the ordinary green vestments twice a year? Any need to run the purples and whites more than once?
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
Vatican II pages
- 8,787,957 hits