- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,055 hits
Daily Archives: 11 June 2007
We’re getting excited about the next big event at our parish, a musical interpretation of the end of our patron’s life and his confrontation with King Henry VIII. Performances will be four: 7PM on the evenings of June 21-23 (Thursday … Continue reading
The Consilium was clear about the need to educate the laity on the “modes” by which we encounter the Real Presence of Christ. Clearly, the thinking in the sixties was that an expanded view of this would assist the laity … Continue reading