Unity is a value for the local church, therefore the Consilium believes it necessary to offer a few reminders for particular groups:
27. So that the unity of the parish community may stand out in the eucharist on Sundays and holydays, Masses for such particular groups as parish societies should, if possible, preferably be held on weekdays. If they cannot be transferred to weekdays, care should be taken to maintain the unity of the parish community by incorporating these particular groups into the parish celebrations.
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
Vatican II pages
deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John…
- 6,821,596 hits