Scientists have detected an ancient migration of the Mars ice caps. Because of Mars’ eccentric orbit, winter may last up to five weeks longer at one pole than at the other. As the red planet progresses through the millennia (imagine a top that spins, but also wobbles) longer winters shift to the opposite hemisphere. Over a period of 50,000 years, ice at one pole would evaporate and refreeze on the opposite side of the planet.
- Aparecida 458: Pastoral Proposals For Women
- GeE 83-84: Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- Aparecida 457: Complementarity
- Which Of the Six?
- GeE 82: An Army Of The Forgiven
- Aparecida 456: Motherhood
- GeE 81: Merciful, As The Father Is Merciful
- Aparecida 453-455: Offenses Against Women
- GeE 80: Blessed Are The Merciful
- Aparecida 451-452: The Dignity and Participation of Women
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Liam on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit
Vatican II pages
- 8,922,450 hits