- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 13 November 2007
The Universe Today blog relays this image of Earth over the limb of the moon, courtesy of the Japanese lunar orbiter Kaguya.
Some sensible, but dry considerations for interrupted readings: 249. When the continuous reading is interrupted because of a solemnity or feast or special celebration, it is allowed during the same week, taking into account the readings for the whole week, … Continue reading
The USCCB press release on its new president reads: In 1990, Pope John Paul II appointed him Bishop of Yakima, Washington, where he served for five years until Pope John Paul named him archbishop of Chicago, following the death of … Continue reading