- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,433 hits
Daily Archives: 14 November 2007
With the continuation of Chapter V, section I, we get the litany of liturgical ministries, starting with the lectors and psalmists: 259. Those who act as readers, standing in a convenient place, read either the long readings or the short … Continue reading
Our parish celebrated it last night. Over many years and many parishes, I think we get it as close to right as I’ve experienced it. Children’s choir and older siblings of penitents numbered close to forty. No parish I’ve been … Continue reading