- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,788 hits
Daily Archives: 25 November 2007
With this post we begin our examination of the Catholic Rite of Penance. The Rite was promulgated on 2 December 1974. First we’ll tackle the introduction and its forty sections. Its corollary would be the GIRM to the Roman Missal, … Continue reading
Thanks to John for using and explaining the term “human respect.” He provided an instructive link to an essay elaborating on the concept. I think a more accurate description is “mindless conformity.” Respect is an important virtue. It is both … Continue reading