- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,493 hits
Daily Archives: 1 December 2007
The winner is … M74, the spiral galaxy in the constellation Pisces. It’s about 180 quintillion miles away. The light gathered for this image is 32 million years old, right around the time our Antarctic continent was getting fitted for … Continue reading
… or, as John Heavrin will note, they can’t blame me for it. I don’t comment there; I just bring the faults here for occasional picking. I was popping into NLM for my weekly visit and noticed Shawn’s post on … Continue reading