- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,979 hits
Daily Archives: 31 December 2007
(This is Neil.) Let me wish all of our readers (and Todd) a blessed New Year’s. I would also like to contribute one more post in 2007 (the long promised posts on the medieval Eucharist will appear in January). During … Continue reading
I had read last week that chance of 2007 WD 5 hitting Mars had been ruled out. Apparently not, as astronomers have found images of the 164-ft asteroid in image archives and now say there’s a one in twenty-five chance … Continue reading
PRAYER OF THE PENITENT 45. The priest then asks the penitent to express his sorrow, which the penitent may do in these or similar words: My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to … Continue reading