I had read last week that chance of 2007 WD 5 hitting Mars had been ruled out. Apparently not, as astronomers have found images of the 164-ft asteroid in image archives and now say there’s a one in twenty-five chance of hitting the Red Planet on the 30th of January.
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
- Pope Francis And The Two Sons
- GeE 9: St John Paul On Holiness
Vatican II pages
- 8,783,777 hits