Stop by to visit the group blog my staff colleagues and parishioners have constructed. I know of lots of group blogging efforts, and some from publishers or journalists under one roof (more or less) but none come to mind that originate in a single parish.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 4: Reform, Culture, and Inherent Problems
- More Forms For Penance
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 3
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 12: Other Means of Reconciliation, Part 3, Witness
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 2-3: Liturgical Books
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 12: Other Means of Reconciliation, Part 2, Preaching and Pastoral Action
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 1
- Godparent Ban Again
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 1
Vatican II pages
- 10,766,532 hits