Stop by to visit the group blog my staff colleagues and parishioners have constructed. I know of lots of group blogging efforts, and some from publishers or journalists under one roof (more or less) but none come to mind that originate in a single parish.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Gregory of Narek
- A Dissent Against A Bishop
- Katharine Drexel, Sixty Years Into Eternal Life
- Mutuae Relationes 49: Women Religious
- DPPL 239: Venerating Images And Guidance
- Lenten Reflections: Praying One Word At A Time
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Genesis 45:1-8
- Mutuae Relationes 48: Exchanging Information
- DPPL 238: The Council of Nicea Addressed Sacred Images
- Mutuae Relationes 47: Information
Katharine Drexel, Si… on Two Weeks of Worthy Women: Kat… Sr. Marie, CR on Lumen Gentium 45 Sr. Marie, CR on Lumen Gentium 44 Jim McCrea on No Suffocation John Donaghy on Lenten Reflections: Praying On… Liam on DPPL 239: Venerating Images An… Todd on DPPL 238: The Council of Nicea… Liam on DPPL 238: The Council of Nicea… FrMichael on Mutuae Relationes 47: Inf… Melody on Lenten Reflections: The Booken…
- 4,528,851 hits