about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,508,236 hits
Daily Archives: 16 February 2008
I see this news bit from CNS on the Mexican bishops asking drug dealers to give up violence for Lent. I wonder how effective the request will be. If it doesn’t work this year, I vote for interdict in Lent … Continue reading
Tethys is a cool little moon. With all the excitement (and water) generated from Enceladus, plus the mysteries of Titan, it doesn’t get much attention. It’s sort of the Jan Brady of the Saturnian system. Of the planet’s nine major … Continue reading