about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
- Priests As Front Men
- Desiderio Desideravi 60b: Formation During the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,140,860 hits
Daily Archives: 20 February 2008
This was the first year I had a flu shot. I don’t know if the past four days would have been worse without it. Tonight is the first time since Saturday I’ve felt close to normal. My wife is on … Continue reading