I have two good friends who were born on this date. The local paper noted a couple married on 29 February. Anybody out there with significant historical stuff happening on this date? If so, do you observe in non-leap years on the sixtieth day of the year, or on the day before?
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
Vatican II pages
- 8,787,398 hits