I have two good friends who were born on this date. The local paper noted a couple married on 29 February. Anybody out there with significant historical stuff happening on this date? If so, do you observe in non-leap years on the sixtieth day of the year, or on the day before?
- Christus Vivit 173: Looking Deep Into The Word
- Aperuit Illis 6: Recounting Emmaus
- Christus Vivit 170-172: Young And Committed
- Aperuit Illis 5: Preaching And Catechesis
- Christus Vivit 169: Beyond Comfortable Groups
- Aperuit Illis 4: A Heritage For All
- Doctor Newman, Presumed?
- Christus Vivit 168: Young And Committed
- Not An Exit Strategy
- Christus Vivit 167: Going Fast Vs Going Far
Vatican II pages
- 9,804,285 hits