I have two good friends who were born on this date. The local paper noted a couple married on 29 February. Anybody out there with significant historical stuff happening on this date? If so, do you observe in non-leap years on the sixtieth day of the year, or on the day before?
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Patris Corde 4c: An Accepting Father
- Desiderio Desideravi 6: Responding to His Invitation
- Ignatius in July, 4 & 5: On Freedom
- Piano Concerto
- Desiderio Desideravi 5: Everyone Is Invited
- Desiderio Desideravi 4: Re-Establish That Communion
- Ignatius in July, 3: Suscipe
- Desiderio Desideravi 3: On the Verge of Revealing
- Ignatius in July, 2: Pedro Arrupe
- Patris Corde 4b: Disappointment and Rebellion? No
Liam on Patris Corde 4c: An Accepting… Devin Rice on Ignatius in July, 1 Ignatius in July, 2… on Pedro Arrupe In Japan Liam on Ignatius in July, 1 Liam on Ignatius in July, 1 Joyce Donahue on Ignatius in July, 1 a worldpress … on Lumen Gentium 36 Snacking on the Word… on Scripture for the Sick or Dyin… Snacking on the Word… on Reconciliation Lectionary: Jam… Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Worshi…
Vatican II pages
- 11,057,727 hits