- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,693,411 hits
Daily Archives: 2 March 2008
Saturn’s F Ring interacts with the moon Prometheus (out of the image frame) to form those irregularities. The moon in view is Atlas.
We’re still discussing Masses of mostly adults in which children participate. Give kids something to do: 18. It may also be very helpful to give some task to the children. They may, for example, bring forward the gifts or perform … Continue reading
Since the post on William Mahrt’s critique of instruments was so popular, I thought I’d have a go with his misunderstanding of MCW’s Three Judgments and their retention in SttL. His whole essay is here. But here’s the relevant portion: … Continue reading