- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,493 hits
Daily Archives: 5 March 2008
Courtesy of Origins, and Liam’s sharp eye at the WDTPRS blog, a chart on the implementation timetable of the new English translation of Roman Missal III. Perhaps I was optimistic to think Advent 2010 would be a drop-dead date for … Continue reading
Chapter Three’s Part 1. Offices and Ministries in the Celebration addresses liturgical ministries. Internal participationists who complain about multiple liturgical roles won’t like it. While the DMC differentiates between the two, this is where the Church connects ordinary participation with … Continue reading