Courtesy of Origins, and Liam’s sharp eye at the WDTPRS blog, a chart on the implementation timetable of the new English translation of Roman Missal III. Perhaps I was optimistic to think Advent 2010 would be a drop-dead date for parishes. Looks more like Advent 2011. Better get that red duct tape into play for those frayed Sacramentaries.
- Which Of the Six?
- GeE 82: An Army Of The Forgiven
- Aparecida 456: Motherhood
- GeE 81: Merciful, As The Father Is Merciful
- Aparecida 453-455: Offenses Against Women
- GeE 80: Blessed Are The Merciful
- Aparecida 451-452: The Dignity and Participation of Women
- GeE 79: Pursuing Justice For The Poor And Weak
- Aparecida 449-450: Reverence For Elders
- Aparecida 447-448: The Well-Being of the Elderly
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit The Visit | Catholic… on Wedding Lectionary: Romans 12:…
Vatican II pages
- 8,920,548 hits